Tannus Armour offers extra protection for your tires and rims to prevent puncture flats so you can keep riding Rad! Follow the steps below to install Tannus Armour on your bike.
If you are not confident in your ability to successfully and safely perform all steps, we recommend having the work performed or checked by a local, certified, and reputable bike mechanic.
- Get the bike ready. Turn off the bike, remove the battery, and press and hold MODE (or the power button) to discharge remaining power.
- Remove the front or rear wheel that will hold the Tannus Armour. Click HERE to learn how to remove the front wheel. Click HERE to learn how to remove the rear wheel for your model.
- Click HERE to access installation and care instructions on the Tannus website.
To promote longevity and performance, inflate tires equipped with Tannus Armour up to 10 PSI below the PSI listed on the tire sidewall.
- Reinstall the front or rear wheel. Click HERE to learn how to reinstall the front wheel. Click HERE to learn how to reinstall the rear wheel for your model.
- Once the accessory is installed, reinstall the battery, test the bike fully, and ride Rad!