The front-mounted basket accessory is compatible with all 2018 and later models. Follow the steps below to install the accessory on your bike.
- Get the bike ready for maintenance. Turn off the bike, remove the battery, and press and hold MODE (or the power button) to discharge remaining power.
- Click HERE to access the installation instructions.
- Double-check any components you adjusted during installation.
- If you had to move your headlight to the front of the basket, double-check that you've secured the headlight cable snuggly to the underside of the basket, as shown in the instructions. The headlight cable should not touch any moving parts, including the wheel.
- If you had to reroute brake components, double-check that you've re-secured any affected components correctly. Consult a professional, reputable bike mechanic if you're unsure of your work.
- Once the front-mounted basket is installed, reinstall the battery, test the bike fully, and ride Rad!