Welcome to the Rad community!
Below, find tools that will help you along your journey of new ownership:
2019 Model Assembly Videos
2019 Models Owner's Manuals
2018 Model Ebike Assembly Videos
Our Customer Experience team, also know as pre-sale, is here to educate you about our products, help you find out which bike is right for you, place orders for your 1st, 2nd, 3rd (and beyond!) ebikes, and so much more!
They will be the ones to answer all your questions before your bike arrives and to take orders for accessories/additional ebikes if (when) that day comes!
(800) 939-0310 x1
Our Product Support team, also know as post-sale, is here to help you with everything under the sun regarding your bike such as warranty claims, buying replacement parts, troubleshooting issues, and so much more!
They will be the ones to answer all your questions after your bike arrives and with any of the highly technical questions you may have before you decide to buy!
(800) 939-0310 x2
To say thank you for purchasing an ebike, we offer all current ebike owners $100 off* all future bike purchases! This code will have been sent to you via email shortly after your ebike purchase, just enter it at checkout to save on your next ebike!
*Offer cannot be combined/stacked with any other offers and/or promotions. You must use the same email address on both orders for the code to be active.
Click here to review our safety video
Before your first ride
- Brakes can rub right out of the box. This is both ok and completely normal and will go away with use.
- Make sure handlebar cables are routed correctly after bars were installed. Turning the bars to the left and right should not pull too hard on any of the cables or wires.
- Make sure your pedals are tight using a pedal wrench or longer 15mm box wrench if possible.
- They should be torqued to 35 Nm or 25 ft-lbs.
- Turn on the headlight by holding down the MODE button and UP button at the same time for about 2 seconds.
- Check that the connectors on the bike are all plugged in securely and that nothing loosened up in shipping.
- Make sure you check out our Help Center for some quick information to help you get the most out of your bike!
Before every ride
- Battery is properly locked onto the bike
- Front wheel quick release is centered in drop outs and lever is in the fully closed position, not touching the fork
- Axle nuts are tightened to 45 Nm
- Handlebars and stem bolts are tight
- Brake bolts are tight and brakes are functioning properly
- Wheels are free from debris and nothing is stuck in the spokes
- Tires are properly inflated (RadRover and RadMini - 20 PSI, RadWagon, RadCity, and RadCity Step-Thru - 50 PSI)