Rad Power Bikes encourages all of our owners to become "Radvocates" and share the experience of riding Rad with their friends!
Read the definitions and information below to learn how you can qualify for the Rad Power Bikes Refer A Friend program:
Advocate: an existing ebike owner who shares their referral link encouraging people to purchase an ebike.
Friend: an individual who receives a referral link from an Advocate.
All referrals must be given at time of purchase. Referrals cannot be applied retroactively.
For an Advocate to qualify for a gift card, they must:
- Be an original ebike owner. Second-hand ebike owners do not qualify.
- Have physical ownership of an ebike at the time of referral. Selling your ebike will disqualify you.
- Be in good standing with Rad Power Bikes. This means that acts such as issuing a chargeback, being disrespectful, or any other behavior that would go against our Terms of Service will disqualify you.
- Gift cards are emailed to qualifying Advocates roughly 14 days after the Friend's order has been processed.
- Advocates will receive one gift card per qualifying order. Gift cards are not awarded based on the total number of electric bikes in a single order. (Ex. if a Friend places one order containing two electric bikes, the Advocate will receive one gift card).
- All gift cards must be claimed within 60 days of receiving. You do not need to spend your gift card funds within 60 days, you just need to claim ownership of the gift card. Once claimed, gift cards are subject to the expiration date set by the gift card merchant.
For a Friend to qualify for a referral discount on their order, they must:
- Be a new customer, existing ebike owners do not qualify.
- Purchase an electric bike either i) online at radpowerbikes.com using the Advocate's referral link, ii) over the phone with a Rad Power Bikes Customer Experience team member, or iii) in-store at the Rad Power Bikes Seattle showroom.
- Not use any other active promotion, coupon code, or discount.
- For phone orders, the Friend must provide the full name, email address, and original order number of the Advocate. This allow us to properly identify the Advocate in our customer database. If we are unable to definitively identify the Advocate in our customer database, the referral cannot be processed.
Rad Power Bikes encourages all of our ebike owners to share their experience with their friends, but in order to promote a healthy and positive community experience for all of our customers, we reserve the right to revoke the ability to participate in our Refer a Friend program at any time. Abuse, misuse, or any other negative behavior we see will result in disqualification.