The RadWagon uses 26’’ wheels and tires and the frame is a unisex design meaning it fits a wide range of individuals. The frame is closest to an 17’’ frame on a conventional frame sizing chart and from our experience it fits well for people between 5’2’’ and 6'2’’ tall. The axles are 50.5’’ apart and the outside of the front tire to the outside of the rear tire is 79’’.
Articles in this section
- Can't find what you're looking for?
- How do I replace the RadWagon tires when they have worn?
- How many gears does the RadWagon have and why does it have gears if it is electric?
- What are the minimum and maximum seat heights of the RadWagon?
- Can I put a rear bag on the RadWagon?
- What is the size of the RadWagon?
- Does the RadWagon have regenerative braking?
- What colors are available for the RadWagon?
- Can I carry passengers on my RadWagon?
- How much does the RadWagon cost?