As you work through this connector check, turn on the bike and check to see if the issue has been resolved after each step.
1. First, take the battery off the bike and install it back onto the bike. Make sure the battery is locked onto the bike
2. Next, we’ll need to remove the cover plate below the battery to get to some of the connectors.
3. The wiring harness connector. This one will be the thickest connector inside the box, aside from the black and red battery connector.
This connector has 10 pins in it. Unplug and plug this connector back in. Be very careful and line the connector up before plugging it back in. The pins are very small, make sure not to bend them.
4. Display connector. Next, unplug and plug back in the display connector, this one is silver and just beneath the display.
5. Battery connector. Unplug and plug back in the battery connector, this is the large 2 pin connector right with one half that’s red and black wires inside the controller box.
6. Motor connector. Unplug and plug back in the motor connector. On the RadMini, the motor connector is on the right side of the bike in between the pedals and rear motor axle.
If you have any questions or your issue still persist, please email firstname.lastname@example.org