As you work through this connector check, turn on the bike and check to see if the issue has been resolved after each step.
1. First, take the battery off the bike and install it back onto the bike. Make sure the battery is locked onto the bike
2. The wiring harness connector. This one will be right below the top tube on the bike. One end will be zip tied in place.
This connector has 10 pins in it. Unplug and plug this connector back in. Be very careful and line the connector up before plugging it back in. The pins are very small, make sure not to bend them.
3. The Display connector. Next, unplug and plug back in the display connector. This one is black and just beneath the display, and has green plastic inside the connector.
4. Battery connector. Unplug and plug back in the battery connector, this is the large 2 pin connector right behind the battery, zip tied to the seat tube.
5. Motor connector. Unplug and plug back in the motor connector. On the RadWagon, the motor connector is on the left side of the bike in between the pedals and rear motor axle.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (800)-939-0310 ext. 2.