As you work through this connector check, turn on the bike and check to see if the issue has been resolved after each step.
1. First take the battery off the bike and install it back onto the bike. Make sure the battery is locked onto the bike by turning the key 180º clockwise, and pulling up on the pack to ensure it's securely mounted.
2. The wiring harness connector. This one might be slightly inside of the frame. Turn the handlebars to the right fully and push some of the cable from the top down into the frame of the bike. This connector has 10 pins in it. Unplug and plug this connector back in. Be very careful and line the connector up before plugging it back in. The pins are very small, make sure not to bend them.
3. Display connector. Next, unplug and plug back in the display connector, this one is silver and just beneath the display.
4. Battery connector. Unplug and plug back in the battery connector, this is the large 2 pin connector right underneath the controller (the controller is the smaller metal black box in front of the rear wheel).
5. Motor connector. Unplug and plug back in the motor connector. On the RadRover, the motor connector is on the right side of the bike in between the pedals and rear motor axle.
If you have any questions or your issue still persist, please email email@example.com