The RadRover uses 26’’ fat bike wheels and tires and the frame is a unisex design meaning it fits a wide range of individuals. The frame is closest to an 18’’ frame on a conventional frame sizing chart and from our experience it fits well for people between 5’4’’ and 6’2’’ tall. The axles are 45.5’’ apart and the outside of the front tire to the outside of the rear tire is 74.5’’.
Articles in this section
- Can't find what you're looking for?
- How do I replace the RadRover tires when they have worn?
- How many gears does the RadRover have and why does it have gears if it is electric?
- What are the minimum and maximum seat heights of the RadRover?
- Can I put a rear rack on the RadRover?
- What is the size of the RadRover?
- Does the RadRover have regenerative braking?
- What colors are available for the RadRover?
- Can I carry passengers on my RadRover?
- How much does the RadRover cost?