The RadMini Folding Electric Fat Bike uses a 750W Brushless Bafang Geared Hub Motor capable of going 20 mph. Geared hub motors are lightweight while providing great torque and hill climbing ability which makes the RadMini ideal for loose, off-road terrain!
Articles in this section
- Can't find what you're looking for?
- What are the minimum and maximum seat heights of the RadMini?
- What is the size of the RadMini?
- How do I replace the RadMini tires when they have worn?
- How many gears does the RadMini have and why does it have gears if it is electric?
- Does the RadMini have regenerative braking?
- What colors are available for the RadMini?
- Can I carry passengers on my RadMini?
- How much does the RadMini cost?
- How much does the RadMini weigh?