Our return policy can be found HERE* and is as follows.
Purchased but not shipped:
Subject to a 10% processing fee
- No returns after 14 days of receiving
- To be eligible for a return, the bike must be unused, free from dirt, dust, or any fragrances, and in the same packaging and condition that you received it
- Box must be sealed and unopened
- Customer pays $175 shipping fee (this is withheld from refund)
- Subject to up to a 25% restocking fee (this is withheld from refund)
Accessory/replacement part orders:
- No returns after 30 days of receiving
- To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused, free from dirt, dust, or any fragrances, and in the same packaging and condition that you received it
- Subject to a 25% restocking fee
- Customer pays shipping both ways
- No returns, except in EXTREME cases of breakage/malfunction
- All merch (clothing, hats, etc)
- Special orders
- Sale items
- Gift cards
- Gifted orders
Before a return is sent, the customer must have written approval of said return from Rad Power Bikes. If a customer sends a return without the written consent of Rad Power Bikes a refund will not be issued and the customer will have to pay shipping to get the item returned, or, sacrifice the item.
If your approved return passes our inspection, you may receive an exchange, store credit, or a refund. Please address your return to:
Rad Power Bikes LLC
c/o Return - #OrderNumber
1521 NW Ballard Way
Seattle, WA 98107
Please give us a heads up after you send your return by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible, please provide a tracking number.
If non-returnable items are returned without authorization from our Customer Experience team, they will be returned to the customer immediately and customer will be notified. Restocking fees may apply to unauthorized returns.